Saturday, January 15, 2011

Baby Rattle Cupcakes

Lollipop sticks with a tied ribbon. Gumdrops at end of each stick in a standard sized cupcake or I can use lollipops (I will remove wrappers to show off color- if you prefer I leave the wrapper on just let me know :). Specify flavor, Cupcake liner (baby footprints,Silver,Hot pink,White-other options available), color of ribbon (not pictured) *Blue baby footprints (white background),Pink "It's a Girl" or Blue with "It's a Boy" with sparkled writing,Yellow with white polka dots,Blue with sparkly blue dots/Pink with sparkly pink dots, Duckies in blue,pink and green with white background and a few other options available...The pictures below are just an idea. I can make the decorating less busy.I always have new ideas on how to decorate these adorable "Baby Rattles". Edible glitter of all colors, sugar/fondant/gumpaste decorations, Edible gold and silver stars or hearts (Hearts also come in pink) just leave it to me! You won't be disappointed. Pictures below are just a quick example.*Around $36.00 per dozen* Depending on how you would like them decorated. Thanks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment